PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS
- Appearance (concentrate): Even yellow orange or red orange cloudy liquid no obvious signs of browning or gelatinous particles.
- Colour: A reconstituted sample must have a yellow orange to red orange color, turning jot dark after setting for a long time.
- Taste and Odor: Fresh, without excessive bitterness, fermentative action or any other off-taste of off-odor.
- Impurity Macroscopic impurity not allowed.
- Brix : 65.00±1.0°Brix
- Acidity (as anhydrous WaterCitric Acid) 3.5-5.2%w/w
- Ratio % 12.5—18.5
- PH: Not more than 3.9
- Suspended Pulp (3000turns/min, 11.2°Bx,m/m,¢20cm,15min): 4.0—8.0%m/m (reconstituted)
- Copper (as Cu) ,mg/kg Not more than 5.0ppm at 11.2°Brix
- Lead (as Pb), mg/kg Not more than 0.3ppm at 11.2°Brix
- Arsenic (as As), mg/kg Not more than 0.2ppm at 11.2°Brix
Microbiological Status (concentrate):
- Total Count: Not more than 1000 CFU/mL
- Yeast & Mold: Not more than 20 CFU/mL
- Coliform Count: Not detectable
- Pathogenic bacteria: Not detectable
- Additives: Not detectable
- Preservatives: Not detectable